- Introduction to credit reporting
- Your rights
- Things to watch out for
- FAQs and other resources
- Resources for Customer Consultants
- About Credit Smart
All material published by ARCA on this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, is copyright . This material must not be copied, reproduced, adapted, modified, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without ARCA's prior written consent.
CreditSmart content is not be reproduced for use on a web page or with any online service or application without consent.
To request consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other websites may link to the CreditSmart homepage, and/or any specific page from the CreditSmart website provided that the following conditions are met:
- No attempt is made to pass off the content of CreditSmart as the property of the linking website.
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site.
- Links must not appear in a way that causes us embarrassment.
- CreditSmart should be referenced as the source of any text-only link.
- The manner or context in which the link is inserted must not give visitors the impression that your site, or your organisation, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- It must not appear that CreditSmart or ARCA has created any of your website’s content.
- We do not approve of websites presenting CreditSmart content as a frame within their web pages. The link should open as a new tab in a browser, or as a new browsing window.
- We do not grant permission for anyone to copy CreditSmart content to their own web pages, without first obtaining our express consent.
- You must not reproduce our logo without express consent from CreditSmart.
If you would like to include CreditSmart content or logo on your website, please email email@example.com to seek consent.