All material published by ARCA on this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, is copyright. This material must not be copied, reproduced, adapted, modified, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without ARCA's prior written consent.
CreditSmart content is not to be reproduced for use on a web page or with any online service or application without consent.
If you would like to include CreditSmart content or logo on your website, please use the Contact Us form to seek consent.
Linking to CreditSmart
Other websites may link to the CreditSmart website provided that the following conditions are met:
- No attempt is made to pass off the content of CreditSmart as the property of the linking website.
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site.
- Links must not appear in a way that causes us embarrassment.
- CreditSmart should be referenced as the source of any text-only link.
- The manner or context in which the link is inserted must not give visitors the impression that your site, or your organisation, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- It must not appear that CreditSmart or ARCA has created any of your website’s content.
- We do not approve of websites presenting CreditSmart content as a frame within their web pages. The link should open as a new tab in a browser, or as a new browsing window.
- We do not grant permission for anyone to copy CreditSmart content to their own web pages, without first obtaining our express consent.
- You must not reproduce our logo without express consent from CreditSmart.
If you would like to include CreditSmart content or logo on your website, please email email@example.com to seek consent.
Disclaimer and limitations
The information on this website is current at the date of publication and may be subject to change.
The CreditSmart website provides a general description of the operation of the credit reporting system in Australia. The manner in which specific credit providers and credit reporting bodies operate may differ from the way described generally on this site. Any examples provided are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect your circumstances. All applications for credit are subject to the relevant credit provider’s usual credit assessment criteria. We recommend that you seek independent advice before acting on any information in this site.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. Subject to any terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this site.
Third party sites
ARCA is also not responsible for the accuracy of information contained on third party websites, and provides no warranty that those third party website are computer-virus free. ARCA disclaims all liability (including liability for negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the inaccurate or incomplete information on third party websites.
ARCA/CREDITSMART FCA CONFERENCE 2023 SURVEY PRIZE DRAW –TRADE PROMOTION LOTTERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
This ARCA/CreditSmart FCA Conference 2023 Survey Prize Draw (the Draw) is a Trade Promotion Lottery and exempt lottery being conducted by the promoter, the Australian Retail Credit Association (ARCA), in accordance with the Lotteries Act 1964 (ACT). Instructions on how to enter the Draw form part of these Terms and Conditions.
ELIGIBILITY & METHOD OF ENTRY
- The Draw is open exclusively to registrants of the 2023 Financial Counselling Australia conference, held at the National Convention Centre Canberra, 31 Constitution Ave, Canberra ACT 2601. The draw is free to enter.
- ARCA Directors, employees and suppliers as well as immediate family members of ARCA Directors, employees and suppliers are excluded from participating in the Draw.
- The Draw will open at 9:00am AEST on 17 May 2023 and will close at 1:00pm AEST on 22 May 2023.
- To enter the Draw, participants must complete the ARCA FCA Conference 2023 Survey (Survey).
- Only one entry per person will be accepted to the Draw.
- All eligible participants who complete the Survey will be entered into the Draw unless they notify ARCA upon completion of the Survey that they do not wish to participate in the Draw. Entry into the Draw is conditional upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- ARCA may disqualify any individual who ARCA has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any other conduct intended to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Draw.
HOW THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN
- The Draw is a game of luck; the winner of the Draw will be determined by chance.
- At 2:00pm AEST on 22 May 2023 an ARCA representative will select a winner of the Draw at random from the Draw participants.
VALUE AND NATURE OF THE PRIZE
- The Draw prize is a $250 Coles Myer gift card. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. ARCA reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value.
METHOD OF NOTIFYING DRAW WINNER
- The winner will be notified using the contact details provided when they completed the within five business days of the prize draw. ARCA will take all reasonable steps to ensure the winner receives the prize.
- The prize will be delivered by mail to the winner.
REDRAW & UNCLAIMED PRIZE
- The prize draw and all decisions of ARCA in relation to the conduct of the Draw are conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into with participants or any other persons.
- ARCA may cancel, modify or suspend the Draw including extending its closing time or varying the time of the prize draw without notice to participants.
- If the prize is unclaimed for any reason, after 20 business days from the prize draw, ARCA will select another Draw winner at random from the remaining entries. Paragraphs 11 to 15 will apply to that winner.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
- To the extent permitted by law, all participants release from, and indemnify ARCA against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the Draw including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
NAME & ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
- The promoter is the Australian Retail Credit Association (ABN 47 136 340 791) of 525 Collins Street Melbourne Victoria 3000, Tel (03) 9863 7859.